You can find subscribers in your database that have clicked on a specific URL or a portion of a URL by utilizing the Activity Filter.
- In the Consensus View, under Standard Filters, select the Activity Filter.
- Within the Click Criteria section, paste an exact URL link or type in a portion of a URL into the dedicated URL space.
- Select the desired click number for that URL (ex. click more than once, more than twice, etc).
- If needed, choose the date range that subscribers may have clicked on that URL.
- Click SELECT/CLOSE to pull the results.
From the results, you can see exactly how many subscribers in your UAD have clicked on a specific URL link(s) or any URL link(s) that may have contained the key words you entered. You can then download the subscribers, or pull any specific demographic report to learn more about who these subscribers are.
The individual Record Details of the subscribers that clicked on this URL link will display in the activity details of the consensus record.