Training Checklist - Premier Success Plan
Maximize the value of KM’s training opportunities by setting yourself up for success. Use this checklist to assist you in building a training plan that meets the needs of your end users and plan accordingly for ongoing training with KM.
- Identify your KM Power Users
Your KM Power User(s) will become fully knowledgeable in the KM Platform. They will act as your internal advocates for how your company can best utilize the technology that KM is providing.
- Get your KM Power Users fully trained
It is important for your appointed KM Power User(s) to spend the necessary time becoming fully trained on the KM tools. The KM Power User(s) will become an internal resource for other end users to direct their questions to.
- Gather the training needs of your end users
Fill out KM’s Training Needs Assessment to help determine the direction and requirements for training for your individual departments and end users.
- Develop custom training sessions based on the needs of your end users Refer to KM’s Premier Training Sessions to help build custom training sessions. The KM Power User(s) will work with KM’s Trainer to properly implement the necessary training for the end users.
- Take the initiative to train yourself
Utilize the kmLearning Center (www.kmlearningcenter.com) for online training assistance. Your KM Account Manager is also available for questions.
- Participate in KM’s Release Training
Watch for announcements from KM about system updates. Sign up for the product release demonstrations to keep up with any changes within KM’s Platform.
- Keep record of internal best practices
Document internal rules, training requirements and best practices applicable for your business when utilizing any of KM’s Tools
- Follow-up with your end users
Ensure your individual departments and end users are getting the training they need to set them up for success. If additional training is needed, contact KM and refer to KM’s Premier Training Sessions.