Survey Tool & UAD Integration
To integrate survey results with the Unified Audience Database (UAD), follow these suggestions for creating surveys and questions that will help maintain the integrity of your data.
- Be Consistent
- Be Straightforward
- Be Concise
- Condense your questions
- Make questions mandatory (required) to verify you are collecting proper data
- NO free form text questions (unless for basic standard profile information – email address, name)
- NO grid-style questions
- Verify/Validate questions prior to sending an email campaign
- You are unable to edit survey questions/answers once respondents answer a survey
- Use the email campaign survey URL in an Email Campaign to assist in gathering respondents’ email addresses – this will help map the respondents in the UAD by their email address. The direct URL link will generate anonymous email addresses.
- Remember what the survey was named – as that is the Group name that is auto-generated in the Email Marketing tool to house any survey respondents.
- Provide your Audience Specialist with the following information to begin the integration process:
- Group ID # (from Email Marketing Group)
- Product Name (ex. Surveys)
- Desired PUB CODE for surveys (ex. Survey Name)
- Survey Product Mapping Intake Form (provided by Audience Specialist)