Adding A New Form
Creating forms consists of a simple initial set up, and then making selections in each of the eight tabs in the Form Designer.
- Initial Setup: The initial setup includes selection of the form type, naming the form, activating the form, and selecting a group where the data will write to in the email marketing module.
- Forms Properties: This tab allows you to edit any of the selections from the initial set up. In addition, selection of a confirmation page or message; redirect options when inactivated; and text copy for the submission button.
- CSS/Styles: Allows you to select the styles for your form. You can select the styles from the Forms Designer, or upload your own CSS file, or use default KM CSS.
- Form Controls: Provide options for the questions and responses associated with your form. The controls (data fields) selected are automatically added to the group where the data is written.
- Rules: The Rules tab allows you to create automated logic based on fields (ex. branching logic), pages (ex. and/or/comparator), and form logic (ex. action completed once form is submitted).
- Notifications: The notifications tab allows you to establish an automated response to the subscriber, or to internal parties when a form is submitted.
- 3rd Party Output: This tab provides functionality to send specific fields submitted to a third party host for data collection.
- Double Opt-In: The double opt-in tab provides the option to format the landing page and email notification. (This tab is only viewable if the double opt-in radio button was selected on the Forms Properties tab.)
- Summary: The Summary tab provides an overview of the Forms Properties, but also provides the option to preview the HTML form.