Add a New File
Click the Add New File button at the right.
Make the appropriate selections on the Add New File page.
- Select a File to Map (required): Select the Choose File button to select a file from your desktop
- Save Filename As (required): Name of selected file is populated automatically, or rename the file.
- File Delimiter: Select from comma, tab, semicolon, colon, or tild.
- Does this contain double quotation mark: Yes/No.
- Notification Email Address (required): Enter one or more addresses; multiple addresses (limit of 5) must be separated by commas. If left blank, an error message will be displayed upon clicking the Next button.
- Is Import Billable: Yes/No (Visible to KM Staff only)
Once you click the Next button, the Mapping Columns screen will appear along with a popup message stating your file was successful. Click the orange X on the top right to remove the message and begin the mapping process.